Human-centered digital products & experiences

Who we are

Unforgettable experiences don’t happen with your face stuck to a screen.

It’s true for everything. Even digital. Digital Durable and memorable products are crafted with a smart take on design, tech and business – but first and foremost with the focus on the human behind the screen. At lg2, we feel that this is achieved with the collaboration of a close-knit team of clients and digital experts connected to more than just Wi-Fi.

Gender parity

17% experiential/stunt creations

60% e-commerce/loyalty program platforms

23% showcase/corporate websites

62 talented staff

Our 4 principles

  1. We create human-first experiences

    Thinking human-first is what gives life to a creative product. And human understanding in a digital world is what creates an experience that stands out from the crowd. By crowd, we mean 1.7 billion websites, 4 million apps, 1.3 million companies registered in Canada. If we think digital, we also think – above all – about everything else.

    Because the most important thing is who’s behind the screen

  2. We make cool things

    Creating things that are beautiful, but impractical is like making a beautiful, uncomfortable chair. Because we love design as much as we love to be seated comfortably, we found a formula that pays off every single time: cool + well made = long-lasting. Our clients agree. So do their finances.

    That do great business

  3. We keep it simple

    The most complex business problem are best addressed with the simplest solutions. We ask lots of questions, and so do our clients, so that our users ask none.

    Life is already complicated enough

  4. The best talent comes with opinion

    We choose to team up with talent – and clients! – who are more interested in asking questions than the status quo. That’s because 95% of the best ideas come up somewhere between the most ambitious questions and the weirdest comments. The other 5% come to us in the shower.

    Not certainties / Deal with it

Customized teams of inspired experts

20%developers

36%creatives

16%strategists

28%product owner

Our services

With our magical ratio, we are better equipped to craft and deliver digital projects, from A to Z. Or from A to M. It’s up to you. The point is, we have the people you need for the projects you need.

Strategic planning

  • Consumer Insights
  • Market Trends
  • Experience Strategy
  • Product Strategy
  • Business Strategy
  • Customer Experience Management (CRM, CXM)
  • Go-to-Market Planning
  • Content Strategy
  • SEO
  • Performance Optimization
  • Data Management

User/Customer Experience (UX/CX)

  • User Experience Mapping (CXM)
  • Sites
  • Applications
  • Experiential Design
  • E-commerce
  • Web Architecture
  • Prototyping
  • Design Systems 

Brand experience

  • Brand Digital Expression
  • Visual Language 
  • Art Direction
  • Motion Graphics
  • Layout Design (UI)
  • Brand Guidelines
  • Copywriting

Technology

  • Technical Architecture
  • Technological Creativity
  • Back-End Development
  • Front-End Development
  • Interactive Prototyping
  • CMS Implementation
  • Quality Assurance
  • Maintenance